Prude - a woman who won’t fuck you
Dyke - a woman who won’t fuck you because you have a penis
Slut - a woman who fucks other people and not you
Tease - a woman who won’t fuck you even though she smiled at you
Feminist - a woman who won’t fuck you because she has, like, thoughts and stuff
Bitch - a woman who treats you the same as you treat women
Why FCKH8 is NOT an Ally to the Queer Community
- That time they made fun of asexuality and diversity of the queer community in one fell swoop
- That time they became hypocrites about it to avoid being called acephobic (not to mention cissexist/ not trans* inclusive)
- That time they used misogyny to empower cis gay men, alienate lesbians, forget about bisexuality, and be cissexist about all forms of sexuality
- That time they stole ideas from queer charities to make a profit
- That time they stole ideas from bloggers to make a profit
- That time reviews show just how shitty they are at doing business anways
- That time they paralleled racial segregation to the gay rights movement because they are definitely the same thing
- That time they used stereotypes of Black women to render them into props
- That time they ignored gender neutral pronouns, cited religion as a reason for doing so, and harassed someone over it
- Basically all of the stuff folks are reporting on this tumblr I keep linking ya’ll to
They harass and disrespect people on their facebook page. They are actively cissexist, transphobic, asexual erasing, racist, sexist, and misogynist in order to sell shitty, overpriced t-shirts that they stole from charities.
So in other words, fuck fckh8.
(I understand that a lot of parodies of fckh8 have recently appeared on tumblr and other social network websites. As far as I am aware none of the links I have posted above are parodies, and are actually associated with fckh8.
If you notice any disparities, please let me know.)
I just explained to my family that Americans (apparently) make tea in the microwave or boil water on the hob because they don’t have kettles and everyone gasped and were outraged and my mum had to sit down
… I’m in America and I use a kettle. AND I use a French press for my coffee :3
I LOVE YOU YOU HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN HUMANITY
this is the most embarrassing post ive ever seen
As the debate on same-sex marriage continues in Western nations, including the United States, Thailand could become the first country in Asia to legalize gay marriage. Thailand is known for its liberal acceptance of sexuality, but the draft same-sex marriage law is not without controversy. This is a traditional Thai wedding, except there is no groom. There are two brides. This ceremony is only symbolic because Thailand, like all of Asia, does not recognize same sex marriage. But a draft law later this year could change that and make Thailand the first Asian nation to legalize gay marriage. Nonetheless, Arisa Thanommek and her partner Pacharee Hungsabut say they were not interested in waiting. “We…we [will] not wait. Because we [are] ready. Our family is ready,” she said
I noticed that women of color are one of the biggest spearheads of recognizing LGBTQ relationships. Happy Pride Month to Thailand!